Our lingerie experts are ready for you
Did you know we have experts in our stores, ready to help you and guide you to find your favourite fit?
Just ask! Maybe you need a bra to match that particular dress, update your size or team your high waist jeans with new briefs. Stina Pettersson, one of our bra experts, gives her best lingerie tips.
How can I get help in store to find my favourite fit?
– There is always someone to help you in our stores. The staff is there to guide you. We can do the measurements to get your correct size. And we often have extra staff at the lingerie fitting rooms. If you prefer, you can book a personal shopper for half an hour. It's all for free.
What if I can't find my size in store?
– Then we will help you order it at lindex.com. And remember, we don't have all styles and colours in every size in store, but online you can always find cup size AA–F and size 65–100 in circumference.
I like it sustainable. What does Lindex offer?
– Oh, we do too. Therefore, we have a lot of garments made from sustainable sources. Actually, all our basic briefs are sustainable. For example, recycled polyamide, sustainable cotton and Tencel. Our Tencel briefs contain a natural fibre made from pulp of fast-growing trees, which have been produced with reduced environmental impact. Pretty fantastic, we think. And don't miss our seamless style.
I need a nursing bra. Do you have that?
– Of course! Our nursing bras are really comfy and easy to use. With only one hand you can button or unbutton it. Fast and smooth when your baby is up for a snack.
How can I make my favourites last longer?
– Make your fine bras and delicate briefs last longer by washing them carefully and on low temperature. Use our smart laundry bags that come in two sizes. And never wash your bras more than necessary.
How shall I store my bras?
Another important thing is to store your bras right. Lay them overlapping in the drawer, without reversing the cups. It will keep its shape better and make your favourite bras last longer.