How to find your favourite fit
Haven't found your fit yet? No worries. We will help you and guide you to your favourite bra to love and wear over and over again.
The same goes for your briefs. What's more annoying than underwear that doesn't sit right? Exactly, you don't even want to feel them. Then you've found your perfect fit. We asked our very own Assortment Coordinator, Therése Jörgensen, for her expertise.
How do I know my size?
– Start by measuring your circumference directly under the bust. Then, measure over the fullest part of your bust. That's it! In our size table you will see your actual size.
What sizes do you offer?
– Lindex offers cup size AA–F and size 65–100 in circumference. If you can't find your size in store, you can always order it online. Our assortment is based on our customers' demand and we try to have as many sizes as possible. Unfortunately, we can't always offer all fits in every single size.
Do I have to update my size?
– Yes. Even if you always have been a size 75B, the size can change. Your body changes over time and so does your size. So, remember to measure your bust once in a while to make sure you have your best size and fit for your bust.
I have a dress with a crossed back. What bra shall I choose?
– You can go for a bra with multifunction and cross the straps to the back. Or you can buy a strap holder, to use with your favourite bra, to cross the straps at the back.
My straps keep falling. What's wrong?
– Maybe you're wearing a balconette bra which is wider between the straps. Try another style. If that doesn't help, use non slip shoulder pads to keep the straps in place.
Cup overflow - why is that?
– Then your bra is too small, and you need a bigger cup size.
How can I easily find my favourite online?
– Use the filter when shopping online at lindex.com. Search by style, function, colour, size and price.
I haven't found my favourite briefs yet. What should I do?
– Try, try, try! All bodies are different. What is good on me might not fit you. Our briefs come in many different styles and with low, regular and high waist. And remember, we always offer 3 for 2 on all basic briefs. A pretty good thing when you want to update the drawer with your favourite fit in new colours, patterns or fabrics.
I don't want my briefs to show under my clothes, what should I choose?
– Try our invisible briefs, they are available as thong, brazilian and classic
Can you tell us about any news coming up?
– Now we are focusing on lingerie that is soft and comfy with a lot of wirefree bras, soft tops and seamless design. And we constantly develop our sustainable assortment.