For those hot summer days a drink of cooling lemonade is a must.
Here's a yummy recipe for you.
Homemade Strawberry Lemonade
1 cup sugar
1 cup of water
1 pint fresh strawberries
1 cup fresh lemon juice (this equaled close to 8 of my
4-6 cups cold water (this will vary depending on your taste)
1. Make a simple syrup by combining the sugar with 1 cup of
water in a saucepan. Place over medium heat and heat until the
sugar in completely dissolved; swirl the pan occasionally. Let
2. Once the simple syrup has cooled, puree strawberries in a
blender with ½ cup water.
3. In a large pitcher, combine strawberry puree, simple syrup
and lemon juice. If using the vodka, add it to the pitcher and stir
4. Add 4-6 cups of cold water. The amount of water you use will
depend on your taste, so add as little or as much as you want to
achieve your perfect sweet/tart balance.
5. Serve over ice. If desired, garnish with fresh strawberries
and lemon slices.
Match with a just as fresh look. This ensemble is a summer
1. Peplum top 2. Wallet 3. Hat 4. Shorts