Lindex' drug- and alcohol policy
Abuse of alcohol or other drugs is a working environment issue.
A working environment free from drugs is important for everyone's
health, comfort and security.
Lindex will not accept that anyone is affected by alcohol or
other drugs during working hours. All non medical use of narcotics
is a criminal act and will therefore not be accepted in any form at
our workplaces. Lindex will not accept that anyone mishandles their
work because of alcohol or drug abuse. The concentration of alcohol
can not be higher than the official standards for each country in
which Lindex operates.
Tests for alcohol and drugs are used in recruitment
- Every employee is informed about Lindex' drug- and alcohol
- To provide knowledge for all the employees about alcohol and
drugs and its impact as well as early signs of abuse.
- Every employee understands the difference between use, abuse
- Managers, union trustees and employees are familiar with the
distribution of responsibility and know how to act when suspecting
or discovering abuse.
- Early and active efforts are taken in order to prevent and
- To offer rehabilitation to employees in need for help
- Alcohols are used with reflection and responsibility at
representation, personnel parties and training courses. No one
shall feel forced to drink alcohol at occasions like that.
Alcoholic-free options shall therefore always be available.